Why Choose Us?
- Only the regional owner will service your home or business. You can expect an experienced, dependable pest control professional with a sincere interest in solving your pest issue.
- Guaranteed Pest Elimination: Should you ever experience additional pest activity during the warranty period additional applications are provided free of charge for most pests.
- Our exclusive "Invisiguard System" features a unique Transfer-Effect to eliminate pest populations rather than temporarily deter them, as conventional applications do.
- Every pest control treatment is personalized according to the unique concerns of the customer and your home or business.
- Local offices throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire for prompt service, including Saturdays.
- Member BBB, A+ rating. Over 35 years in business. Fully Licensed and Insured.
- No residential quarterly spraying means no unnecessary pesticide applications. Your home is thoroughly treated in one convenient application. Free retreats are provided according to pest activity, not a calendar.
- Targeted, low dose applications minimize environmental impact with minimal or no odor.
- Integrated Pest Management (I.P.M.) techniques for long lasting, "Green" results.
- Aerosol Generators and Ultra Low Volume Foggers minimize wasteful aerosol cans in landfills.
- Modern application technology such as "The Microinjector" allows for precise amounts of products to be applied where they achieve maximum efficacy.
- Exterior-Only applications available to keep chemicals-and pests- out of your home or business.
"I was impressed with the fact that two people were at my home. I had full confidence that every step of termite control was being paid attention to. They didn't mind answering my endless questions, and were never rushed about time it took to do the job. As a widow, it's very easy to get taken advantage of. A previous company did just that- asked that I sign a contract, they then surrounded my home with green bait sticks, and termites still continued to swarm yearly in my home." -Patrice D